SEND POTENTIAL BUYERS HOME
WITH A LASTING IMPRESION
Real estate feature sheets and brochures are the OG’s in real estate marketing. In fact, today they’re still a highly requested product. We understand the importance of having something physical to give prospective buyers who attend your open-house.
A buyer needs all the help they can get when making the decision to purchase. Feature sheets are the perfect tool to aid in their decision post open house. It’s a visual that provides them with the information they need. Without a doubt, feature sheets are a great way to leave a lasting impression.
DIY Feature Sheet Builder
- Included for every client within their agent portal
- Create your own feature sheets with ready-to-use templates
- Easily modify and customize the design using the drag and drop editor
- Spend as little or as much time as you want creating the design
- Once you finalized your design, download and send it to your preferred Printer
- All for free!
- Tutorial: How to use the DIY Feature Sheet Builder
Feature Sheet Custom Design, Print & Delivery
Our Feature Sheets
- Industry standard size of: 11 X 17 inch, 2 page, 4 sided, half folded
- Choose from our selection of templates or DIY with our feature sheet builder
- Work directly with our print partner to create the perfect custom layout
- Order them for pick up, delivery or receive a PDF proof that you can to any printer
- For printed and delivered options, our print partner will take care of all of that for you.
We can be reached at 416-884-2167.
How do I use the DIY Feature Sheet Builder?
All of our clients get access to our feature sheet builder. It’s a complimentary service. You gain access to our agent portal after your first booking with us,
Once you’re in the agent portal you can follow this video tutorial and begin creating your feature sheets.
How does delivery work?
If you add feature sheets to your order, they will go to Colourtech for proccesing by defualt. After you made payment for your order, Colourtech will email you to begin your order.
You have the option to work with Colourtech and to design your feature sheets or you can opt to use our feature sheet builder. If you opt for the second option and use the builder, you can send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org and begin the printing + delivering process.
Do you do booklets?
Yes, we can provide booklets at request. There is an additional upgrade cost for this service.
It’s best to get in touch with our support team when upgrading to booklets because pricing is custom and based on your needs.
What is the turnaround time?
Option 1) Our DIY Feature Sheet Builder is the quickest option. After you create your design, it’s immediately read for printing. Meaning, you can take this to your preferred printer and get it printed ASAP.
Option 2) If you work with Colourtech, the turnaround time depends on your replies to their emails. Firstly, if you reply to Colourtech’s initial email promptly, they can begn working on your proof right away. Secondly, if you approve the proof they send you then your feature sheets will be printed and sent out for the delivery right away. In this scenario, we generally tell our clients to expect about 2 business days.